Project name: SPIDER
Commissioning: 05/2017 & 07/2019
As part of the overall urbanization of its business information system, STIB structures its SIV architecture around a centralized system composed mainly of a hub of business information, a set of graphical interfaces ( GUI) allowing to design and disseminate on the STIB media theoretical information (information on lines, ...), real time (information on waiting times, ...) and circumstantial (information on disturbances , ...) and on-board systems allowing the dissemination of information in the BUS (50 lines) and the TRAMWAY (17 lines).
- The dissemination of theoretical, real time and circumstantial information on all or parts of the STIB network in a multimodal context (multi carriers, multi systems)
- Content management for broadcasting via new displays (full HD TFT screens, etc.),
- Improved administration with quality of service management
- Multilingualism with parity between French and Dutch
- Scalability for the next 10 years with:
- Relative independence of the solution regarding new dissemination materials
- A reserve of capacity and a significant possibility of scaling up
- The possibility of easily interfacing with new systems (producers or consumers of passenger information or business information), or with the systems of other transport operators, in particular by adopting interoperability standards such as SIRI and NeTex standards
- Reliable information provided to travelers:
- Consistency of information across all media
- Reserve capacity to hold the load in the event of severe disturbances
- Robust architecture guaranteeing 24-hour operation
Project name: HUB
As part of the overall urbanization of its business information system, the RTM structures its SI architecture around a hub of business information from different heterogeneous systems, the HUB, to which the producer and consumer systems are connected.
Features of the MobilitX solution:
The HUB is an exchange and storage component which aims to facilitate and make reliable the exchange and sharing of business information between the various components of the RTM information system as well as other entities external to the RTM.
- Collect and consolidate in real time:
- All of the information concerning the lines and vehicles in operation on the RTM network, via various proprietary or standard heterogeneous interfaces (FDS Metro, SAE Tram, SAE Bus, etc.)
- Disturbances resulting from the GCIV (PC Info Voyageurs)
- Disseminate consolidated information (repository and real time) to all consumer systems (SAE, mobile app, website, SIV, interchange station, etc.)
Project name: PCI - Central Information Office
Commissioning: 02 & 06/2014
The purpose of the PCI (Central Information Office of the TRANSPOLE Network) is to provide the operator of the public transport network in the Lille area with a modern means of controlling passenger information.
Sizing of the Lille urban community network: 162 million travelers, 60 metro stations on 2 lines, 45 bus lines and 2 tram lines.
The main objective of the PCI is to automate and improve as much as possible the generation and dissemination of traveler information in order to increase the responsiveness and relevance of this traveler information. PCI operators control the automatic distribution of information on the desired perimeter of the network and can intervene in real time to modify it in order to adapt it as closely as possible to the real situation on the ground.
The behavior of the PCI business (message content, message dissemination areas, message dissemination criteria) is helped by scenarios developed by the operators.
- A production site with servers configured in high availability
- A dedicated backup site to be put into service in the event of a major defect of the first site. The backup site is continuously updated from the production site.
- Operator workstations
- The PCI application developed by CS GROUP which is based on the MobilitX product already implemented for other major actors in public transport.
Shift2Rail is a public-private partnership dedicated to the rail mode established under the European program for research and innovation Horizon 2020.
Among the 5 innovation programs (IP) that make up Shift2Rail, the IP4 program focuses on IT solutions to improve the attractiveness of rail transport services.
CS GROUP participates in the IP4 program within a consortium of 7 partners from 6 European countries.
Provide digital solutions for attractive rail services. To do this, IP4 will specify a service marketplace, supporting the user in the preparation and support of his multimodal travels with:
- Single access for the user to all services (transport and others)
- The implementation of end-to-end multimodal services
- The definition of an open technical environment allowing the sharing of heterogeneous data from different transport operators